Friday, November 23, 2007

just about ready

So I had my head checked, my buddy Arnold Chiari doesn't appear to be the culprit of my occasional headaches, and had multiple crowns installed in my mouth (next time I will not try and be tough and will accept to have my mouth numbed when asked), I now have my orders in hand and will be departing on Sunday for San Diego, my first stop on my excursion half-way around the world. I am not sure why I must go west to then go east but hey, it's the Navy, it doesn't have to make sense!
I also came to the realization that I did not know where I would be lodging while in San Diego, but I managed to make a reservation at the bachelor officer quarters on the naval base.
My first meal in San Diego might very well be In'N Out Burger!

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive