Friday, March 7, 2008

more camps stone and zafar

Yet more pictures from Camps Stone and Zafar. I should have some
opportunities during my 8+ months here to get pictures other than
from Camps Stone or Zafar, but in the meantime they will have to do
although I don't think I can take any more pictures of these places.
But tomorrow is Women's Day in Afghanistan, yes the same Afghanistan
where women were considered inferior to mules not so long ago, and
there should be some official festivities in Camp Zafar in the
morning. I might just be around to take some pictures in my official
duties as PAO.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericbeta/collections/72157604001710375/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will NEVER GET ENOUGH PICTURES and news from you. SO, tomorrow it is LADIES NIGHT OUT! See, you cannot complain. Be CAREFUL, THOUGH!

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive