Saturday, March 1, 2008

on my way to Herat... I think

I am cuurently at KIA (Kabul International Airport) awaiting my
flight to Herat. It appears we will be flying with the German air
force, not sure if it's any better or any worse. So it looks as if we
are leaving, I say this because some Navy guys from my class were
supposed to leave for Mez, in the north of the country, two days ago
and they are still at the airport awaiting a flight. Our flight to
Herat seems almost guaranteed, we shall see!

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive