Sunday, March 9, 2008

on the road

I finally got to leave the camp on Saturday to go to the Italian/
Spanish compound next to the airport for a meeting, and we also had
lunch. The drive takes about 15 mins and I did my best Japanese
tourist impersonation as I snapped quite a few pictures, I made the
most of my opportunity to take pictures of something other than the
camps. The humvee wasn't quite as clean as I would have hoped but a
few pictures still turned out nicely I think.

http://flickr.com/photos/ericbeta/sets/72157604079267237/

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive