Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sigur Ros

I'll take advantage of this blog to promote this band from Iceland that you should have heard from by now, and if you haven't you can learn more from them. I personally can't listen enough to their music, it is awesome. And it seems that the documentary they did last year, footage from concerts they gave all around Iceland in the summer of 2006, is available on youtube.
The band is Sigur Ros. Check out their website where you can download some free footage from their concert in Reikjavik. I'd download it but at a speed of 5kB/sec it takes about 4 hrs to download 70MB. I am hoping that my brother can help me out with this and send it to me on DVD.
Here's the link to their site, and check out youtube as well:
http://www.sigurros.com

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive