Thursday, August 14, 2008

my day... very exciting!

It has been a while since I last made an entry, and there is a reason for that. Since I returned from my vacation I haven't done much of anything, not that that is necessarily a bad thing but it makes for very boring days... and very easy money!
So I thought I'd outline a typical day for me:
0640: wake up (unless I am running that morning then I'll wake up at 0540)
0643: tinkle
0648: put on underwear, undershirt, socks, pants, boots, bootstraps, blouse, weapon holster, sunglasses, hat
0659: go to breakfast
0701: decide what crappy food I will have for breakfast, usually stick with fruit and yoghurt except for some odd reason there is usually none for breakfast but it is available for lunch and dinner!
0725: done with my scrumptious breakfast
0730: brush my teeth
0733: time for #2
0740: done with #2
0800: attend the morning update meeting
0900ish: check my work e-mail (never takes more than 5 mins)
1200: decide what crap I will be eating for lunch
afternoon: hope there are no meetings I must endure
1715: attend the Italian National Update brief (takes up to 1 hour depending on how much arguing is ongoing)
1800, or later depending on previous entry: decide what crap I will be eating for dinner
1900: check my personal e-mail (I do so earlier as well based on how much free time I have which is lots)
2000: shower, shave, tinkle again
2030: watch DVDs
2230 or thereabouts: go to bed ready for another exciting day

And I only have another three months or so to go, lucky me!

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive