Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Break

I learned today that our Christmas break will be extended, it originally was scheduled from 22 Dec until 2 Jan, and it now will be until 6 Jan. That is 4 more days to spend in Miami (assuming I can change my tickets as the Navy will pay for me to return to Washington, DC, my point of origin for my year-long sabbatical). We will also have a couple long week-ends (MLK, President's day), so I might be able to leave this beautiful area once or twice more before departing for the Middle East.

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive