Saturday, June 21, 2008

my journey back to the US

On Monday I will be commencing my journey back to the US for my 15 day Rest & Relaxation period. This journey entails first of all to catch a flight from Herat to Bagram by a certain date, in my case 26 June when I am slated to fly to Kuwait via Qatar on another military flight. The flight to Kuwait is the one I have to make so I hope the flights on Monday will go as scheduled, military flights are not the most reliable unfortunately. Then once in Kuwait I will have a one to two day wait before catching a charter flight (a real plane, not a military one!) to Atlanta with a pit stop (and beer stop?) in Ireland to refuel. Then from Atlanta I will catch a flight to Baltimore where I will begin my R&R. I will split my time between the DC area and Miami.
It appears to me that illegal immigrants have an easier time entering the US of A no?

No comments:

the belgian submariner

My photo
Arlington, VA, United States
50% South African, 25% Belgian, 25% Russian; born in Lyon, grew up in Belgium, Ecuador and Venezuela; attended the US Naval Academy and spent 6 years in the Navy (3 in San Diego); transferred to the Navy Reserves and settled in Alexandria, VA

Blog Archive